Sunday, November 13, 2011

Update on Final Assignment

For our final assignment Team Gryffindor decided that we are going to make in instructional video for non-traditional students taking EDM310.  That is specifically students who are parents, have a fulltime job, or have responsibilities that make college not their primary focus.  It is going to consist of valuable tools we have found that help in the class and also advice on taking the course that we have found helpful.  It is going to be very fun for us.  My teammates in Team Gryffindor are Adrienne Babb, Ashley Cohen, and Pamela Boykin.  Looking forward to it! 

Also, I chose this picture for this blog because I thought it was hilarious and I couldn't really think of any other picture to use. We have to have a picture right? Hope you like it!

picture of dog with raised hand with caption it was me i let the dogs out

No comments:

Post a Comment