Sunday, December 4, 2011

Final Report on my PLN


Well, my PLN (Personal Learning Network) has grown a lot over the past semester in EDM310.  It is very important as an educator to have a rich PLN.  Constantly getting new information and learning how to be a better teacher should be a top priority.  I have been using my bookmark tabs to keep up with all the blogs that I follow and other websites I like to frequent.  At the behest of one of my group members from Team Gryffindor, Adrienne Babb, I have recently started using Symbaloo.  It works great as a homepage.  What Symbaloo does is it allows you to to place tiles on your homepage for all of your bookmarks.  I have a lot of the blogs that I follow on there along with other websites I use a lot like twitter, South Alabama's home page, and Blogger.  I can also put some of my personal websites on there as well like facebook, yahoo sports, amazon, and YouTube.

I have learned a lot in this class this semester.  I have learned a lot about becoming an educator and what you must do in order to be a successful one.  An enriching PLN is crucial in this process.  I will always be continually looking for ways for my PLN to grow.  I love to learn so this network is very important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment